Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Live events this coming weekend!

I'm overdue to promote these! There are two great events coming up this weekend which I will be participating in. Everyone is welcome to attend, and I encourage you to come out to both!

On Friday night from 6-9 p.m., I will be the storyteller at Maker House on Wellington (987 Wellington Street West) for an event called "Around the Campfire", There is lots to check out that night - aside from the cool creations for sale at Maker House, there will be free craft beer samples, live music, and I will be sharing stories/photos/artifacts throughout the evening.

More info details at: https://www.evensi.ca/around-the-campfire-kitchissippi-stories-w-dave-allston/185969110 and at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1788045768076278/

Then on Sunday (weather permitting) I will be setting up a table of photos/artifacts at the McKellar Park Fall Festival! This event runs from 10:30 to 2:30, and I'll be there at opening until at least 1:00! Lots of family/kid things to do, and its all in support of the McKellar Park Community Association. So if you missed me at Tastes of Wellington West last week because of the rain (that was my biggest set-up yet, so it pained me to have to dismantle it quickly in the rain after only about 90 minutes), then here is another chance to drop by and view some of the stuff I'll have on hand, and say hi.

More info at: https://mckellarparkcommunity.wordpress.com/

And I have about three articles about 90% finished, which I am really excited about sharing, so look forward to a few blog posts here in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment